Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine (UK)

Wednesday, January 2, 2013


The January issue (113) of Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine (UK) is out now. I've a few cards in this issue in a couple of different sections but I really enjoyed doing the 10 Minute Makes section, this time the challenge was to use buttons. I kept the designs pretty simple and used some really bright and cheery buttons, I just love all the colours! I made 7 cards for this feature, here's a peek at a few of them!


I printed all the greetings onto white cardstock first from my computer, I love the font! The Pink Dotty Ribbon is from Craft Fairy. I kept these really simple, keeping the focus on the buttons. Buttons and twine go so well together, don't they?


This button filled heart would make a great Valentine's card too. I did shuffle the buttons around for a while before I got the arrangement just right! Then I glued them all down really fast! : )


For this fun button balloon card, I just used a black fine liner pen to draw the strings of the balloons, with a little bow at the end. Very quick and easy! For lots more ideas pick up a copy of the January issue (113) of Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine (UK). Some of my button cards made it onto the cover too! : )




4 comments

  1. These are all so happy congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing Clare...good for you for having SO many of your projects featured. They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.