CASE Study #124

Thursday, January 17, 2013


Hello! It's our second week with the talented Amber Kemp-Gerstel from Damask Love as our muse at CASE Study. I'm really enjoying the freshness of Amber's designs! Check out her gorgeous creations this week.


I love the color combo, the white space, rounded corners and stamped pattern in Amber's creation, so I CASEd these elements. I bumped up the vibrancy of the colors a bit for my card.


I created the floral background paper by stamping the solid flower and leaves from Petal Party (designed by Nina B Designs) from Penny Black. I used four different colors - VersaMagic Sage and Persimmon, Memento Rose Bud and Impress Lemon Yellow. I found the chalk inks stamped better than the dye inks with these stamps but I used some VersaMark ink before the dye ink to improve the results.


The sentiment sticker is from Sticker Sentiments - Thinking of You by SRM Stickers and the stitching detail sticker is from a cool new set of stickers called Sticker Stitches - Black also by SRM Stickers. The Marigold Twine is also available on the SRM website.


I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out, thanks for the inspiration Amber!! Don't forget to drop by the CASE Study blog and check out the creations from the rest of the DT gals! They are amazing!! I hope you're inspired to play along, whatever your style may be! : ) I'm off to make something for the Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Party!!


Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams
Jeanne Jachna 

Tasnim Ahmed (Guest Designer)
Amber Kemp-Gerstel (January Muse)

2 comments

  1. just gorgeous! Love the bold flowers and the colors you chose for them! Love the stickers and the twine as well! perfectly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.