CASE Study #125

Thursday, January 24, 2013


Hello, it's CASE Study time again, I'm gonna keep this brief because I'm a bit under the weather : ( It's our third week with Amber Kemp-Gerstel as our muse, check out her fabulous creation this week.


I love the neutral tones, the corrugated card and heart focal point in Amber's card so I CASEd these elements. I added a few feminine touches to my card.


The sentiment is from Sticker Sentiments - Love by SRM Stickers. I added a little bit of Pink Sorbet Twinery Twine also available from SRM Stickers. The pretty White Scalloped Lace is from Craft Fairy. The top half of the card I embossed using Hexagon Illusion and inked with white ink.


I wish I could crochet and make cute flowers and cool hearts like this one but I can't, I bought this one from Etsy! Don't forget to check out the CASE Study blog and all the fabulous cards from the DT.


Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams
Jeanne Jachna 

Tasnim Ahmed (Guest Designer)
Amber Kemp-Gerstel (January Muse)

2 comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I love all the texture it has, and the white distressing is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the crochet heart and lace. such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.