SRM Stickers - Think Love

Tuesday, January 22, 2013


I've a card over on the SRM Stickers blog today. I used lots of texture and embellishments on this one, I pleated a strip of felt and stitched using the sewing machine, I love the tactility of felt! The background (some Core'dinations Nostalgia cardstock) I embossed using the Postal embossing folder from Sizzix, then lightly sanded the surface. The gorgeous Guipure Lace from Craft Fairy I distressed with a coffee dye (tutorial here). The lovely swirl of bling is by Nina B Designs - Classy Corners - Elegance from Want2Scrap.


I kept the sentiment simple, so it could be for Valentine's Day or an Anniversary. It's from Sticker Sentiments - Love from SRM Stickers. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The Pearl Trinket Pin is from my Etsy shop. For more inspiration pop by the SRM Stickers Blog.

5 comments

  1. Beautiful creation. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING....love the vintage look of this card!

    Have a lovely day/Gunilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love the colors!
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the flower cluster. beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.