Sweet Baby Girl

Thursday, January 24, 2013


Scroll down for my CASE Study card. My stash of baby cards is getting a bit low since we've had a few births in my extended family recently. So I whipped up a vintage style, pastel baby card. I had some gorgeous chipboards and papers from The Little Bo Peep Collection by Crate Paper that I've been dying to use.


I love this sweet vintage baby image! I picked out some of the colors in it for the rest of my card. The ornate die cut frame is by Sizzix (Frame Oval, w/Ornate Edges).


I used another chipboard for the sentiment and added some little pearls and Buttercream Twinery Twine from SRM Stickers. I also used some beautiful silk ribbon for the bow.


I also made this with the 10 Different Embellishments Challenge over at Moxie Fab World as part of the celebrations of 75 Creative Card Challenges, a super issue btw!! : )

4 comments

  1. I spot Crate Paper and this card is so so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very sweet! you have such feminine touch, Clare! hope you have a wonderful weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so soft and super sweet, Clare! I love the vintage image, and that big beautiful bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to the Use 10 Different Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.