Tuesday Trigger - Sweet Dreams

Wednesday, January 9, 2013


Well, it's nice to be back into a routine and to have some peace and quiet in the morning again! To kickstart my creativity I decided to play along with the current Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World. Check out the gorgeous photo!


I love the combo of colors, the fresh whites, the duck egg blue, yellow gold and burgundy. The gingham pattern really caught my eye so I added a subtle touch of it. It's such an elegant room.


I used one of the gingham stamps from Gingham & Co. by Waltzingmouse Stamps and stamped it in a pale blue. The sticker sentiment is from Fancy Sticker Sentiment - Thanks by SRM Stickers. The scalloped border is an Artisan Element border from Pink Paislee. The yellow patterned paper is from the Blank Canvas collection by Trimcraft.


The pretty flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I did a bit of a tidy up in my craft room and tackled my ribbon boxes (laces and twine jumbled in there too!), it took forever to sort but I found lots of bits and pieces I had forgotten about as well as lots of embroidery thread/floss. Including the burgundy one I used here on my card! Niall also put two lovely big shelves up too, it's great to have more storage space!


The light blue cardstock is a shimmer cardstock called Gemstones by Core'dinations and I used the In Stitches embossing folder by Craft Concepts. I also inked the edges a little with white ink.

For anyone not heading to CHA (me included!) if you're in the UK or Ireland you'll be able to watch some coverage of the event being broadcast by Create and Craft TV, if you have Sky it's channel 671 (Freeview 36, Freesat 813). Coverage starts on Sat 12th at 5pm (GMT), I'll be tuning in for sure!! : )

4 comments

  1. This card is SO elegant and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Clare! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.