CASE Study #128

Thursday, February 14, 2013


It's week two at CASE Study with the fab Teri Anderson as our muse. Check out her super inspiration card this week. I just love the layout on this one!


Yea, so I stuck really close to the layout of Teri's card (why mess with perfection!). I also echoed the grid pattern in Teri's card with an embossing folder. I went for a slightly more girly color palette and added some pretty embellishments (odds and ends from my stash).


The sentiment sticker is from SRM Stickers - Sticker Sentiments - Birthday. I love this sentiment, it's one of my favorites and I thought it went pretty well with my cheery color scheme!


Don't forget to pop by the CASE Study blog to check out the fab creations from the CASE Study DT!!


I'll be back tomorrow for the Nina B Designs February blog hop! See you then and thanks for dropping by! : ) Oh yea, I hope you're having a great Valentine's Day!!

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams
Jeanne Jachna 

Teri Anderson (February Muse) 
Syliva Blum (February Guest Designer)

3 comments

  1. LOVE how you used the embossing folder as your grid to lay out the buttons! Such a pretty, yet strong, card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love how the buttons are used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet country card. I have been seeing your gorgeous cards on SRM stickers FB page...wow!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.