CASE Study #129

Thursday, February 21, 2013


It's week three at CASE Study with the fantastic Teri Anderson as our muse. Check out Teri's amazing creation this week. I love the diagonals on this one.


I CASEd the basic layout, use of Baker's Twine and I stayed close to the original color palette.


I used the new Geometric Foundations stamp set from The Craft's Meow to stamp the diagonal designs. I pierced some holes in the design and added some Mandarin Twine and some Buttercream Twine from SRM Stickers.


The sentiment is also from the Geometric Foundations stamp set from The Craft's Meow. I added a little twill ribbon tab attached with a staple.


Visit the CASE Study blog to see the wonderful creations from my CASE Study team-mates. I'll be back soon for The Craft's Meow February release blog hop! Thanks for stopping by! : )

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams
Jeanne Jachna 

Teri Anderson (February Muse) 
Syliva Blum (February Guest Designer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.