Nina B Designs February Blog Hop

Friday, February 15, 2013


Welcome to the NinaB Designs Blog Hop! The theme of this month's hop is Make it Mini, in honor of February being a short month. Nina challenged the team to create a project that is either small (mini-cards, mini-boxes, etc.) and/or intended for someone small (babies, kids, even pets:). SO, I made some mini easel notecards, I never have enough notecards to hand, they're perfect for popping in with a little gift or for sending a little message to someone.


I used some of my favorite stamp sets by Nina B Designs for The Craft's Meow, Sent With LoveTimeless Tags and Happiness Is.


The Timeless Tags stamps coordinate with Spellbinders Grommet Tags. I stamped this one using VersaMagic Pixie Dust ink. The vintage typewriter image and sentiment are both from Sent With Love.


I stamped this label from Timeless Tags using VersaMagic Thatched Straw, the sentiment is from Happiness Is. The vintage pen and hand image is from Sent With Love. I partially embossed the background using the Cottage Floral embossing folder from Craft Concepts and lightly sanded.


I made the little flowers (that keep the easel card propped up) using the four petal flower shaped die from Spellbinders Home Sweet Home by Nina B Designs. I added a few loose stamens to the center.


All the papers I used are from Blank Canvas First Edition Paper by Trimcraft. I added the same floral paper to the back of each card.


Here are the products by Nina B Designs that I used to make my notecards.


Sent With Love from The Craft's Meow

Timeless Tags from The Craft's Meow

Happiness Is from The Craft's Meow




The NinaB Designs team is giving away these TWO PRIZE PACKAGES:

Prize #1: Spellbinders Dies
 Prize #2: Retired Layers of Colors stamps



Winners will be picked randomly from 2 of the designers' blogs:
Everybody is welcome to comment and be eligible to win. The winners will be announced on February 22 on Nina's Blog, where you will also find all the relevant info regarding the giveaways. 
Thanks for joining us today! : )

44 comments

  1. So, so beautiful and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful cards! I just love the embossing on one half of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Están encantadoras las tarjetas me gusto mucho la combinación , los sellos, los die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the stamps you used here. And the texture on these cards are just a perfect touch. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your use of stitching in your cards. did you crochet that little piece of white edging?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The embossing adds so much! I need a machine. Boo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards. Thanks for using Want2Scrap products.

    Allie
    Want2Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these little notelets - so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet--I like the vintage images.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great mini cards. Love the sewing, embossing and tags.
    God bless,
    Peggy Allen

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVING your CUTE Creations!! Such a neat design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the easel feature of your cards. The embossing is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty cards. Love the colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the embossed panel and how you have used stamps from various sets :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my giddy aunt - how adorable are these cards Clare. I love the colours- the images and sentiments are divine! I am so going to CASE these - if that is okay! Thanks for the inspiration! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great design! So neat when somebody thinks outside the box! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so sweet! I love that they are easel cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your pretty cards and I love that they are easel cards!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your idea of a mini note easel. With your soft sweet colors and clear stamping you make beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  21. your cards are so sweet and pretty! love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your mini cards! The dry embossing and little flowers are nice touches. :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the colors! These are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pretty cards. I love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi!
    You did fabby creations, very inspirational. Great JOB!~
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh Clare these are so sweet - just perfect for notes.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the soft vintage feel to the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a sweet card set! I love those vintage images and the embossing. They look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What sweet easel cards, Clare. I need to try making one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the vintage style of your note cards and the touch of the flower is beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the way you used the tags (I want those tags!!) and those cute little flowers. Great Job!! Blessings~ Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  32. I really love the vintage images stamped in black on pastel card stock! Gives a wonderful contrast that is further set off by the embossing! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love how coordinated your cards are. The colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh I just love these sweet little mini cards! All the details are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such sweet note cards...love how you made the an easel design.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.