SRM Stickers DT announcement

Monday, February 4, 2013


* A little bit of news! * I'm delighted to have been asked to join the SRM Stickers DT for their mini term, the past year has been wonderful and I'm delighted to be staying on for a little bit longer, check out the announcement on the SRM Stickers blog, they have a fabulous line up of talent for this mini term! So I whipped up a little  card to mark the occasion, I was feeling a little bit springy when I made this, the daffodils are peeping their heads up in the garden and there's lots of green buds on the shrubs and trees. I can't wait for spring!


The 'Just a note' sentiment sticker is from Sticker Sentiments - Thinking of You by SRM Stickers. The Marigold Twine is also available from SRM Stickers.


The quilled daisies are very easy to make (I'll add it to my list of tutorials! The shabby rose tutorial will be up this week!). The outside is a strip of fringed paper and the centre is a closed coil. Here's the link to the leaf tutorial. I did a little hand stitching with green embroidery floss on this card for some extra detail. I love gingham and daisies together, it's just so fresh!


Ok, I'll be back tomorrow with another bit of exciting news!! See you then! Thanks for dropping by and as always I greatly appreciate all of your comments! : )

8 comments

  1. Well that card is just totally ADORABLE! Looking forward to working with you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE this card, Clare! Love the mix of blue gingham and daisies, and I'll be CASE-ing this one one day soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! That's exciting news!!! Your card is lovely and cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I totally love this. It's so crisp and clean and cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fresh as a daisy! (pun intended!)
    Congrats on your news and I can't wait to hear your next bit of exciting news too! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Clare - so fresh and spring-like. I like the embossing on the white background card too - it makes the sentiment really stand out. Another idea to copy - thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Clare! I'm excited to be desiging with you at SRM :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the freshness of your card and those flowers really make it! I can't wait for the flower tutorial to be up; thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.