Stamp It! 3 Ways Vol.2

Tuesday, February 12, 2013


I'm busy working on some projects at the moment but I thought I'd pop in with a card I had published in a Paper Crafts Magazine special issue - Stamp It! 3 Ways: Volume 2. I was delighted to be asked to contribute to this issue, it's such a great concept. Three different designers are each given the same stamp set to create a card, it's really interesting to see what everyone makes with the same stamp set! I was given the stamp set Pattern Hearts and Flowers from Hero Arts for BasicGrey. I kept the card clean and did a little fussy cutting with the stamped images and popped them on some foam pads. I love the heart focal point, red is great at drawing your eye in. Ok, I'll be back later in the week with my CASE Study card! I hope you're having a great week.


2 comments

  1. Congrats on your published card! Love the heart in the center!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that in the magazine and wanted to tell you that I love your card!! Congrats on being invited to participate in the magazine: just goes to show you that the pro's think you do great work!! Have a great week!! Hugs, Helen

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.