The Craft's Meow DT

Tuesday, February 5, 2013


I promised I'd be back with another bit of news today! I'm delighted to be joining The Craft's Meow Design Team, I'm a huge fan of their fabulous stamps! Check out the announcement on The Craft's Meow blog, the talented Jennie Harper is also joining the team.


I made a little notecard using some gorgeous stamps from The Craft's Meow. Isabelle was sent some lovely french children's books from my aunty in France, so I made this little notecard for Isabelle to send to say thanks. The little girl silhouette looks just like Isabelle so I thought it was perfect! The silhouette and sentiment are both from the Sent with Love stamp set by Nina B Designs for The Craft's Meow. The label stamp (which co-ordinates with Spellbinders Labels Eighteen) is from Lovely Labels 18 also by Nina B Designs for The Craft's Meow, it's stamped using VersaMagic Oasis Green.


The background I embossed using the Seeing Spots embossing folder from Provo Craft and I just rubbed the surface lightly with a white ink pad. The vibrant Grosgrain Polka Dot Ribbon is from Craft Fairy.


It's turning out to be a busy week! I'll be back on Thursday to join in with The Craft's Meow monthly blog hop, I'll also have my CASE Study card. 

4 comments

  1. Congrats, Clare ... looking forward to lots of yummy inspiration from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Clare! Love the color combo and love how your embossed using the Seeing Dots folder. Thrilled to be joining TCM with you, Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! That's so exciting!!! I love your card, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you Clare!! Wonderful addition to TCM DT and lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.