The Craft's Meow February Release Preview Day 1: Baby Shelf

Sunday, February 17, 2013


The Craft's meow

Welcome to the previews of the February stamp sets being released by The Craft's Meow. Today we are previewing Baby Shelf by Nina B Designs for The Craft's Meow.

This new set coordinates with the previously released stamp set Beautiful Shelf. Baby Shelf is packed full of adorable sentiments, there's the sweetest bear stamp, two banners and a lovely lamp. Here's my first card for today.


I made some cute patterned paper using the sweet bear stamp from the set. I teamed the pink with some kraft cardstock and stamped a combo of sentiments, I love that little banner! 


After making this little girly card, I kinda felt I had to make one for a boy too. Instead of blue I opted for a turquoise. Again I stamped the patterned paper using the bear stamp.


This is my favorite sentiment in this set, I love the mix of fonts, it works so well. Again I stamped it on some kraft cardstock and added some wooden buttons, which I think work well with the kraft.


The Blossom Twine I used in the first card and Caribbean Twine on this one are both from SRM Stickers. Pop over to The Craft's Meow blog to see what wonderful creations my team-mates have come up with and our February Guest Designer Lynn Mangan. Leave a comment by 8pm PST tonight at The Craft's Meow blog to be in with a chance of winning a stamp set. I'll be back tomorrow with another preview.

4 comments

  1. Great cards. Love the pink and blue versions. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Clare, great stamp set, I love making baby cards, something about them ;)

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Clare! Love that you have used the bear as the background and sentiment as the focal point.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.