The Craft's Meow February Release Preview Day 2: Easter Blessings

Monday, February 18, 2013


Welcome to day two of The Craft's Meow February release. Today we are previewing Easter Blessings designed by Karen Baker. I love this set! The sentiments are a great size and I love the little animal silhouettes. Here's my first card.


I used the bunny stamp to create the background using a pastel palette. The scripted font works so well with the animal silhouettes.


For my second card I used the sweet lamb silhouette, there's also a little chick in the set. I partially embossed the background and cut the 'grassy area' from some patterned paper. I also added a little hand stitching.


The lamb was very easy to fussy cut. For some added dimension I propped it up on some foam pads.


Pop over to The Craft's Meow Blog to see the rest of the creations from my team-mates and our February guest designer Lynn Mangan. Leave a comment by 8pm PST tonight at The Craft's Meow blog to be in with a chance of winning a stamp set. Thanks for dropping by, I'll be back tomorrow with another preview.

6 comments

  1. Clare,

    Love your cards, so fresh and a great start to Spring.

    Delighted also that you have come on board with Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare,

    Me again, forgot to mention how brilliant your fussy cut lamb is, thought Lisa had sneaked in a die without us knowing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! Love the bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clare, I love those pastel bunnies! They are the essence of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet cards Clare...love how you did the bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOooo your cards are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.