The Craft's Meow February Release Preview Day 4: Soaring High/Rejoice

Wednesday, February 20, 2013


Welcome to day four of The Craft's Meow February release previews. Today we are previewing Soaring High and Rejoice. Soaring High is the free gift with $50 purchase. The card I made here just features the Soaring High set, my card for tomorrow's release day blog hop will highlight stamps from the Rejoice set.


I love the beautiful sentiments in this set, the scripted font is just stunning, there are three sentiments in the set. There are also three bird stamps, each with a different texture or print.


The largest bird (above) is my favorite, I love the little swirl and text print incorporated into the stamp, it stamps beautifully. Here I used VersaMagic Aegean Blue.


Visit The Craft's Meow Blog to see the creations from my team-mates and our February guest designer Lynn Mangan. Leave a comment on The Craft's Meow Blog by 8pm PST to be in with a chance of winning a stamp set. I'll be back tomorrow for the release day blog hop. See you then!




5 comments

  1. Fab card. Love the blue and white. Can't wait to see the whole set. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made this set sing, clare - beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card...clean, simple and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in NEED of this set. Bummed it isn't for sale yet, but thank you so much for showcasing it so beautifully and bringing it to my attention!!! GORGEOUS card!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.