CASE Study #131

Thursday, March 7, 2013


It's March and we have a brand new muse at CASE Study, it's the lovely Julie Ebersole. Check out her fabulous card this week.


I CASEd the basic layout, the floral focus and sentiment. I used patterned papers and I embossed the sentiment in white.


The papers I used are from K&Company Bloomscape. I love the vibrant colors! The sentiment I embossed in white is from Fancy Phrases by Waltzingmouse Stamps.


Don't forget to visit the CASE Study blog to see what the rest of the team have created. I'll be back real soon for the The Craft's Meow March blog hop!

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams
Jeanne Jachna 

2 comments

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.