CASE Study #132

Thursday, March 14, 2013


It's week two at CASE Study with the talented Julie Ebersole as our muse. Check out her inspiring card this week.


I CASEd the butterfly theme, the negative die cut and the color combo. I totally forget sometimes how effective negative die cuts can be. I just happened to have some turquoise sequins lying around, I was going to add them in neat little rows, but I didn't have the patience, I think they look pretty good just stuck down randomly! : )


I'm loving the sequin trend, it's like the new glitter! I just need a few more colors now! The sentiment is from Fancy Sentiments - Thinking of You from SRM Stickers. I also used some Sticker Stitches - Black.


Don't forget to check out what my CASE Study team mates have created, they're sure to wow you!

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams
Jeanne Jachna 

4 comments

  1. Love your card!! the sequins are just brilliant!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the glitz....I need to buy some sequins!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.