CASE Study #133

Thursday, March 21, 2013


Hello! It's week three at CASE Study with the amazing Julie Ebersole as our muse. I love her inspiration card this week, have a look!


I was really inspired by the scene that Julie created so I CASEd that. I didn't have any cloud dies so I just cut out some cloud shapes. The bike stamp is from Hero Arts and I colored it with Distress Markers. The sentiment is from Sticker Sentiments - Birthday from SRM Stickers. I also added a strip of stitched dots from Sticker Stitches - Black from SRM Stickers. The Pink Sorbet twine is also from SRM Stickers.


Don't forget to check out what my CASE Study team mates have come up with this week. I'll be back really soon with my card for The Craft's Meow March release blog hop. See you soon! : )

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams
Jeanne Jachna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.