CASE Study #134

Thursday, March 28, 2013


I can't believe it's the end of March already and it's our final week of inspiration from Julie Ebersole at CASE Study. Check out Julie's fab card this week. (Loving the new CASE Study graphics btw!)


So for my card, I CASEd the color combo, the basic layout, the foliage and floral theme and the use of dots.


The flowers from the Camellia stamp set from Waltzingmouse Stamps I embossed in white onto blue cardstock. The leaves I die-cut from Core'dinations cardstock using the Spellbinders Foliage Die.


The sentiment is from Folk Art Medallion also from Waltzingmouse Stamps stamped using Memento Bahama Blue ink.


Don't forget to have a peek at what my CASE Study team mates came up with this week too! I'll be back soon with a TCM post.

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Christina Maclaren
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams
Jeanne Jachna 

3 comments

  1. Beautiful card,Love that blue rose...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr schöne Karte..... Richtig Edel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Claire and a beautiful stamp set, that one is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.