Die'sire sneak peek 2

Saturday, March 16, 2013


I thought I'd squeeze in another sneak peek of the projects I made for the Die'sire (Crafter's Companion) launch which is going to be on Ideal World on Wednesday the 20th at 9pm. This one features the new Embossalicious Button Box 8x8 inch embossing folder, I used Core'dinations cardstock, lightly sanded the embossed surface and swiped it with some chalk ink.


The tissue paper flowers I made by die-cutting multiple layers of folded tissue paper using the Camellia - Large quilling die. Then I just fluffed it up, it's a fun flower to make! The sentiment sticker is from Fancy Sticker Sentiments - Birthday from SRM Stickers.


Sticking with a bright and cheery colour palette, I made this pretty spring card. I used the new Embossalicious embossing folder A4 Floral Vine.


The flower I made using the Camellia - Large quilling die and the Lace flower quilling die to make the stamen centre. I used a needle nosed tweezers to pinch a line down the centre of each petal before rolling the quilling strips. This one turned out SO nice!! The leaves I die-cut using the Leaf 1 die. The sentiment sticker is from Fancy Sticker Sentiments - Birthday from SRM Stickers.


Ok, so don't forget to tune in to Ideal World on Wednesday the 20th at 9pm and again at 11pm for the launch. I'm sure Leann will have some great demos. Can't wait! : )


4 comments

  1. Gorgeous Clare, fabulous design and your flowers are so eye catching. Gorgeous. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow more fabulous makes, love these.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.