Easter Greetings

Wednesday, March 13, 2013


I'm playing catch up at the moment, I spent the past few days working on some exciting projects! I'll be able to share them next week hopefully! Ok, so here's a cheery Easter card using The Craft's Meow March Sketch.


I used the adorable lamb stamp from the Easter Blessings set from The Craft's Meow. The label is from Lovely Labels 18. I also stamped the text background with one of the stamps from Easter Blessings.


I just love the fonts in this set and just the perfect size too! I stamped it on some patterned paper for a change and added a nice bit of bright yellow twill.


If you're feeling inspired you can add your creation here on The Craft's Meow blog. Oh and here's the sketch! Don't forget previews for The Craft's Meow March release start on Sunday the 17th!! : ) I'll see you tomorrow with my CASE Study card.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.