Here for you Anytime

Thursday, March 28, 2013


I love clocks, especially vintage clocks, so this Vintage Clocks stamp set by Nina B Designs for The Craft's Meow is right up my street! There are five fabulous clocks in this set along with lots of sentiments, including ones for Grandfathers, which I think this set is just perfect for.


This is one of my favorite clocks from the set, I just love all those details. Here I just stamped it using VersaFine Black Onyx ink and colored with Distress Markers. The patterned paper I used is from Prima.


For the sentiment I combined two sets, the 'Here for you Anytime' is from Vintage Clocks and the 'Friend' is from the Cherished stamp set both from The Craft's Meow.


Here's that fabulous Vintage Clocks stamp set from The Craft's Meow so you can see for yourself how gorgeous it is. Have a great day! : )


2 comments

  1. Great card and a fab set of stamps for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the added doily and that you stamped your sentiment on the doily, lovely. The blue really pops. Tracy c

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.