Paper Crafts Magazine March/April

Wednesday, March 27, 2013


It's freezing here in Ireland, we're lucky we escaped the snow here in the south-west but the temperatures are well below normal. I'm really hoping Spring makes an appearance soon! Anyway, I'm busy working away on projects but I thought I'd pop in with one of the cards I had published in the March/April issue of Paper Crafts Magazine. It was for the Bride's Finery feature in the magazine, I had another card in this section too. I decided to print my own sentiments for my cards this time because I didn't have exactly what I wanted in my stamp collection. I made the cameo embellishment using polymer clay and a silicone mould. The baby blue twine - Shore is from SRM Stickers. The sentiment for my other card was 'For the Blushing Bride', a pretty blush colored card with lace, ribbon and flowers. You'll have to check out the magazine to see it!


I'll be back tomorrow with my CASE Study card and I also have a post for The Craft's Meow! Thanks for dropping by, I hope it's warmer where you are! 

5 comments

  1. Congratulations on being published Clare. Stunning card. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Clare!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!!!Love white on white,BEAUTIFUL,Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being published Clare!!!beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.