The Craft's Meow March Blog Hop

Thursday, March 7, 2013


If you're here for my CASE Study post scroll down. Welcome to The Craft's Meow March blog hop! The theme this month is Easter / Encouragement. I love those adorable critters from the Easter Blessings set, so I couldn't resist creating a little springtime scene with them and a few little quilled flowers.


I sketched and cut out some random grass for my little scene. The lamb, bunny and little chick are stamped using VersaMagic Aegean Blue, Pink Petunia and Thatched Straw. I also added the little bees in there from the Happiness Is stamp set. The little quilled flowers are very easy to make, just five closed coils for the petals and a contrasting color coil for the centre.


The sentiment is also from the Easter Blessings set from The Craft's Meow. I added a bit of texture to the top of the card with some partial embossing using the Swiss Dots embossing folder.


Next up on the hop is the talented Gayatri. Here's the full list of participants for today's blog hop.



Here are the stamp sets from The Craft's Meow that I used on my card today.






30 comments

  1. Amazing. Great flowers - I still think these animals are cute. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful fresh uplifting card Clare, really, really love it.

    I'm also smiling at your "new" place of residence!!! Last night I went to sleep in Ireland and today we're in the U.K.!!!! I thought first that there was another Clare stealing your style!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deirdre!

      Ha! Just saw it! That's not the first time it's happened either. I have told people before that the Republic of Ireland is not in the UK!! What can you do eh! : ) It's like saying Canada's part of the USA!

      Delete
    2. I'm so sorry about that! I apologize on behalf of Julie. We Americans can be very ignorant at times. I've corrected the blog post. Hugs! Lisa

      Delete
    3. I know Clare, 2013 and still confusion as to where we are !!!

      Delete
    4. No worries at all Lisa!! Thanks! : )

      Delete
  3. Precious card, I love the quilled flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, love those flowers !!! What a cute idea for your Easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!!! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun flowers on your spring-y card! Too cute!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers and such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable, Clare! I absolutely love it! The quilled flowers are the perfect touch. Makes me want to get out my quilling materials. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card. Love the little flowers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh...this is adorable. I love these images and you did wonderful with them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As someone who MARRIED to the son of parents from No Ireland & a born & bred boy from Manchester, England I should KNOW better Clare....so very sorry for the mistaken identity : (
    Your card is so sweet & a perfect inspiration for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, the sweet animals---I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the embossed polka dots. It looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this easter card with the embossing on the top and the scene on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card,Very pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not sure if the comments are going though. Love the embossing on this card. This was a very nice hop. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card. I ove the quilling.

    marg0006 at verizn dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very sweet--I like the colors and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card! Love the quilled flowers and cute little animals!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Easter card! I love the quilled flowers and the darling animal stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  22. very delicate and cute card congrats

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a great Easter card! Terrific design!

    ReplyDelete
  24. wowzers! the quilled flowers are amazing, Clare! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.