The Craft's Meow March release previews Day 2

Monday, March 18, 2013


Welcome to day two of The Craft's Meow March release previews! Today the DT are previewing the fab new set Sweet Birthday designed by Mabelle R-O.


I love this cute little set! I added a trio of the sweet pot of flowers to my card, colored with Distress Markers and cut out. I kept the rest of the card pretty fresh, I love the font used for the sentiments in this set!


For my second card I used one of the cake stamps from the set and again colored with Distress Markers and cut out. The cute banner I made by stamping the party hat from the set minus the pom pom top.


I made these cards slightly smaller than my usual so I could really highlight the stamps. There's lots more packed into this set including a cupcake stamp, balloon, flower motifs, candles and more sentiments of course!


As part of The Craft's Meow birthday celebrations there will be TWO WINNERS of a stamp set per day, with a bonus on blog hop day, when two lucky winners will win the entire release! Deadline for comments on The Craft's Meow blog is 8:00pm PST each day. I'll see you again tomorrow for another preview! : )

6 comments

  1. Great job with your new release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Love the colors and the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable images and your cards are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.