Waltzingmouse Stamps March Release Preview Day 2

Wednesday, March 6, 2013


I hope you're enjoying the previews, today the Waltzingmouse Stamps DT are previewing the new stamp set - Folk Art Labels No.25. This compact set co-ordinates with Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Five dies. On both my cards I've also used the new Folk Art Digital Papers that Claire designed to compliment these new stamp sets. These papers are just stunning in their own right!


Just look at the amazing details in this pattern design! I printed it onto some canvas effect paper for some extra texture and lightly inked the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink.


Oh and this label, I was going to color it in but I wanted you to see clearly how gorgeous it is!! I stamped it here using Cherry Red and decided to fussy cut it out. I just love that fancy sentiment font too!! I also added one of the circular motifs from the same Folk Art Labels No.25 set to either side of the label. For my second card I went for a softer look and I used another of the new Folk Art Digital Papers too.


That whole background is one whole digital paper from the new Folk Art Digital Papers, it made making this card very easy. To compliment the soft blues and grays in the paper I added a nice soft peach.


I stamped the label using a combo of two different VersaMagic inks - Pixie Dust and Pink Grapefruit. Again I printed the digital paper onto canvas paper, I just love the texture.


Here are the Waltzingmouse Stamps DT ladies sharing their creations today. Oh and wait until you see tomorrow's set, you won't be able to live without it!!


15 comments

  1. These are beautiful Clare, I love these new papers, such a pretty pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the new papers with this pretty stamp Clare - how different they look using dark and light colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards and the simpleness of the first even with the detailed backgroup is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous...
    both of them!
    But you had with me navy on the first one...
    and then to pair it with red...
    my 2 most favoritest colors in the whole wide world! :)
    And then the softness of the 2nd card in pretty pastels...
    I agree...
    these papers are stunning all by themselves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great contrast today too Clare! I'm addicted to bright colors but the soft pastel is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! How can you stamp so perfectly EVERY time - impressed and LOVE your cards - as always, Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the contrast in your cards, with the strong bold colours in your first card and the soft pastels in your second. Just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fussy cut label, Clare, and I love the paper you used! Can't wait to try it out myself! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bold graphic nature of the first Clare!! And the second has such a soft sweet almost denim feel to it!! Two fabulous beauties!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clare, these are both simply beautiful!! Love the pop of red on the first and the soothing pastels on the second. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That first card is amazing, your stamping is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute cards; love the details. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE the digi printed on the canvas paper! Totally looks like fabric! Also love the way you fussy cut the label and layered it over the Labels 25 mat! Amazing as always, Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning colors on both cards, just opposites. Love the digital prints and I adore the font!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.