Waltzingmouse Stamps March Release Preview Day 3

Thursday, March 7, 2013


It's a busy day on the blog, scroll down for my CASE Study and The Craft's Meow posts. Welcome to day 3 of the Waltzingmouse Stamps March release previews. Tomorrow is release day, so you'll be able to get your hands on these awesome stamps real soon. Today the DT are previewing the Folk Art Medallion stamp set, this is my absolute favorite set from this release (it might even be my new favorite WMS set ever!!).


Seriously, take a look at those amazing patterns, think of all the possible color combinations. There are just so many elements in this set, I can't wait to play with it some more!


I love this great font Claire used, it works so well with the rest of the stamps. There is another sentiment in this set apart from this one. For my second card I went for a slightly more random pattern, in some fun and fresh colors.


Yes, I can imagine this set took a while to design, all the little components. The mind boggles! : ) I used the sentiment from Folk Art Labels No.25 for this card, same great font.


Here are the DT members sharing creations today. Enjoy the rest of the samples. See you tomorrow for the Waltzingmouse Stamps Release Day blog waltz! : )

Oh today's keyword for the PIN IT TO WIN IT competition is #wmsfolkmedallion.

Anya Schrier Becca Feeken Belinda Chang Langner Clare Buswell Edna Morrisedie Iwona Palamountain Jean Martin Jeanne Jachna Jen Cuthbertson Jennifer Holmes Julia Aston Karin Åkesdotter Kelly Schirmer Kim Duran Laurie Schmidlin Lynn Mercurio Renee Lynch Sandie Dunne Sarah Martina Parker Teresa Kline Tosha Leyendekker Claire Brennan



13 comments

  1. Just gorgeous Clare! I love the mix of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare, I am absolutely stunned, not only are your samples outstanding, but I know what extra pressure you were under, wow girl! These are incredible! You are a treasure, Hugs to you missy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bright colors on both of your lovely cards Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always!
    Love the colors...
    especially the vibrant ones on the 2nd card...
    but they are both simply gorgeous!
    You amaze me knowing what a mad dash you had this week...
    and to create such beauties...
    I bow to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just amazing! I love the medallion card - the colours are so bright and fresh! Wonderful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards; loads of versatility with this set. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous stamping! Fabulous!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you used these images...gorgeous both soft and bright!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fantastic design, I love these new images!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic creations as always Clare...love love love the bold colours

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and colorful designs on both cards! Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning! I love your colour combinations here. And the compositions are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.