CASE Study #136

Thursday, April 11, 2013


Well, it's finally warmed up a bit and it actually feels like Spring outside, ok, it's raining but I don't mind that so much, not too keen on the cold. It's week two with JJ Bolton as our muse at CASE Study, check out her amazing card this week, I'm sure you'll have seen it before, it's one of my favorites!


I CASEd the basic layout and style, some of the colors, use of vellum, I interpreted the pattern as a knitted pattern, it kinda reminded me of it. So I used a cool knitted pattern stamp from Faux Fun from Waltzingmouse Stamps and stamped it in a bunch of fun colors!


The sentiment is from Sticker Sentiments - Thinking of You from SRM Stickers and I added it to some vellum, it disappears seamlessly into vellum! The Marigold Twine is also from SRM Stickers.


Yea, so I like how this one turned out, kinda fresh and summery! Oh, if you're on Facebook, CASE Study has a brand new page of it's own, pop over and 'like' it, you'll find out all the latest news, including info about an upcoming mini DT call! Exciting stuff! : )


Don't forget to check out the fab creations from my CASE Study team mates, in case you hadn't noticed they're a pretty talented bunch! I'm so glad I get to be on the same team as them! Thanks for dropping by! : )

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams
Jeanne Jachna 

Anya Schrier (April Guest Designer)

2 comments

  1. That stamp is the perfect choice! Sort of reminds me of a striped scarf with all those gorgeous colours:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun Clare! Love your stamped chevrons:)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.