CASE Study #137

Thursday, April 18, 2013


It's week three already with the talented JJ Bolton as our muse at CASE Study, check out her brilliant inspiration card this week.


I CASEd the simple white card base, the layout and the use of colorful die-cut letters. 


The sentiment sticker is from Sticker Sentiments - Wishing You Well from SRM Stickers. The ric-rac sticker is from We've Got Your Border - Pastel also from SRM Stickers.


I did a little bit of hand-stitching around the edges with some green embroidery floss, I pierced all the holes using a piercing tool and foam mat beforehand, it made it a bit easier to sew.


Don't forget to check out the creations from the rest of the CASE Study DT. I'll be back really soon with my TCM post.

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams
Jeanne Jachna 

Anya Schrier (April Guest Designer)

4 comments

  1. I love this card Clare...that hand stitching is gorgeous! I had to zoom in to check out the details. Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy Clare- you are one busy stamper this week! Love your colorful letters and that great stitched frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare this is fabulous, a great CASE and I love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, your stitched border is just so adorable! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.