Hello, Sweet Lady

Sunday, April 28, 2013


Hello! I'm here to share a card I have over on The Craft's Meow blog today using one of my favorite flower stamp sets - Happiness Is.


To add some dimension to my flower I stamped it three times onto some patterned paper from the Introspection collection from Prima and added some shading with Distress Markers. I cut a different section of the flower for each layer and used Collall 3D Glue Gel to layer them.


The sentiment is from Sweet Sentiments also from The Craft's Meow. All the patterned papers I used are from the Introspection collection from Prima.


The top half of the card was looking a little flat so I embossed it using the In Stitches embossing folder and inked with Antique Linen Distress Ink. The card base cardstock is from Core'dinations, I love this soft beige color. I hope you're having a great weekend, I'm hoping for some dry weather so I can do a bit in the garden, lots to do!! Have a lovely day! : )

2 comments

  1. Super card! That treble stamping and layering of the flower really makes it pop and I love the added detail of the embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stamping, coloring and layering. I love that stitching folder. Really great card.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.