Waltzingmouse Stamps April Release Preview Day 2

Tuesday, April 16, 2013


It's day 2 of the Waltzingmouse Stamps April Release Previews, today the design team are previewing the new stamp set - Nordic Baby. I love this little set, it's just adorable and it co-ordinates with the previously released Nordic Spring.


So, to stamp the background I used a combo of elements from the new set and did some repeat stamping. I used VersaMagic Pixie Dust, Thatched Straw and Pink Petunia. The Blossom Twine is from SRM Stickers.


For my second card I stamped the background using the circle medallion stamp from the new Nordic Baby set in VersaMagic Spring Pansy. The heart border is from the previously released Nordic Spring stamp set.


I love the baby sentiment in this set, it's adorable, here I stamped it using Memento London Fog for a slightly softer look. The inside I colored using Milled Lavender Distress Marker. The Caribbean Twine is from SRM Stickers. Enjoy the rest of the previews! I'll be back tomorrow with another preview!

Here are the links for DT members sharing samples today.

Anya Schrier Becca Feeken Belinda Chang Langner Clare Buswell Edna Morrisedie Iwona Palamountain Jean Martin Jeanne Jachna Jen Cuthbertson Jennifer Holmes Julia Aston Karin Ã…kesdotter Kelly Schirmer Kim Duran Laurie Schmidlin Lynn Mercurio Renee Lynch Sandie Dunne Sarah Martina Parker Teresa Kline Tosha Leyendekker Claire Brennan

20 comments

  1. Nice cards! I love the colourscheme you chose for the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how you used the stamps to create your backgrounds Clare - and the soft colors make them SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful cards today! Nordic Baby is fabulous set and you've showcased it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love all your beautiful stamping Clare! The soft colors are beautiful and show off this set wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!! Love how you created your background's with the images!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card using Nordic Baby and I especially liked the simple but lovely way that you used the sewing machine to hold down the edge of the purple ribbon....I've never thought to do that and I love the way it looks so tidy and secure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work. These are both so pretty, but I particularly like the yellow and lilac with the dotty texture and pretty flower border!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! I love this set and the fresh colors and patterns you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Clare! I love the background that you created with the stamps. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, how pretty. I love the unexpected color scheme of yellow and lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh! These are simply scrumptious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the patterns you've created Clare!! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute cards--I like how you used these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable cards, Clare! I love the colors you used and how you used the medallion!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the Folk Art feel the cards have. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww, such lovely lovely cards! I especially like the lavender one.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.