CASE Study #139

Thursday, May 2, 2013


Wow, it's May already, where does the time go? We've a brand new muse at CASE Study, all you CAS fans will be happy! It's none other than Maile Belles, a master at using that white space to perfection. A skill that doesn't come so easily to me, I always feel like there's something missing!


So, I tried to restrain myself with this card and kept it as CAS as I possibly could! I picked one of my fav flower sets for my focal point - Camellia from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I wanted a soft look to the flower so I stamped it using Memento London Fog, then colored with Distress Markers - Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade, blended with a brush and some water (left to dry), then over-stamped using Memento Tangelo. I did actually use a hand embossing tool and outlined the flower but it's hard to see in the pic!


The sentiment from Say it Loud from Waltzingmouse Stamps I stamped using VersaFine Black Onyx Ink. The patterned paper is from Crate Paper On Trend.


I felt like it needed something extra so I added some sticker stitches from Sticker Stitches - Black from SRM Stickers, I love these, they're so handy! Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT's creations! Oh and our wonderful Guest Designer this month is Erin Schulte. Oh and we have an amazing PRIZE this week at CASE Study from Penny Black - a set of three cling stamps from their April 2013 release for one lucky player!! SO don't miss out and play along this week! Thanks for dropping by! : )

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams
Jeanne Jachna 

Erin Schulte (May Guest Designer)

2 comments

  1. Love your card!Your flower is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love your summery flower!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.