CASE Study #141

Thursday, May 16, 2013


Is it week three at CASE Study already with the amazing Maile Belles as our muse!! Time flies when you're having fun! : ) Check out Maile's fab card this week.


Such a fab CAS card, I stayed pretty close to the color palette (my blue is a bit more in your face!), I stuck with the heart theme, left as much white space as I could (embossing makes it more comfortable for me!) and I cut out my sentiment.


The lovely textural woodgrain heart stamp is from My Heart by Waltzingmouse Stamps and I stamped it using Impress Lemon Yellow, Memento Lady Bug and Bahama Blue. I liked the cool effect of overlapping the hearts while stamping. The 'happy' text is from Say it Loud also from Waltzingmouse Stamps. Once I had it all stamped I ran the Seeing Spots embossing folder over it, using the debossed side.


The 'birthday' sentiment from Say it Loud I stamped in black, cut out and propped up on some foam pads. Ya, so I like how this one turned out, kinda cheery! : )


Don't forget to swing by CASE Study and have a look at the rest of the team's creations. I'm sure you'll be inspired. Thanks for dropping by and I'm really grateful for your comments. Have a great day!

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams
Jeanne Jachna 

Erin Schulte (May Guest Designer)

1 comment

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.