SRM Stickers - Calendar Card

Friday, May 3, 2013


I've a card on the SRM Stickers blog today! I used one of the calendar stickers (Mini Calendar - Decorative) in a way to highlight a special date. I love doing this to really personalize a card, here I just drew a little circle around the special day with a gel pen.


The fun and cute flowers are from We've Got Your Sticker - Thanks. I popped them on some card and fussy cut them out. That birdie is from We've Got Your Sticker Plus - Birdie.


I used one of the Glassine Bags from SRM Stickers as an envelope for my card,  it's nice for the recipient to have a peek at their card. I just punched a couple of holes at the top and added some Carribean Twine.


The sentiment on the front of the card is from Sticker Sentiment - Birthday and that ric-rac sticker is from We've Got Your Border - Thanks. I might be back later with another card...

1 comment

  1. What a cool card and love the little pocket - just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.