The Craft's Meow - May Release Previews Day 2

Saturday, May 18, 2013


Welcome to day 2 of The Craft's Meow May release previews. Today the team are previewing the stamp set - Wildflowers by NinaB Designs. I really love this set, there are two sentiments in a beautiful font, two large flower motif stamps, two bird stamps and a sweet butterfly stamp.


The flowers I colored using Distress Markers. Cardstock is from Core'dinations (from Core Essentials - Brights and Spotted Jillian Dot) Peapod Twine is from SRM Stickers.


For my second card I used the second flower motif to stamp the background paper using Memento Danube Blue Ink. The little butterflies are also from the set, I stamped those in Memento Rose Bud and cut them out. The Satin Ribbon is from Craft Fairy. I used the reverse (debossed) side of Spotted Jillian Dot cardstock from Core'dinations for the lower half of the card.


I couldn't squeeze the birds into my cards today but one of my cards for tomorrow's previews includes one of the fabulous bird stamps. Remember to leave a comment to be in with a chance of winning a stamp set, the deadline to leave comments is 9pm PST. Don't forget to visit The Craft's Meow blog to see all the fabulous creations from the rest of the design team. I'll be back tomorrow with two more cards for day 3 of previews!



5 comments

  1. Claire, you've done it again!! Two gorgeous cards, two equal favourites this time. Love the two ways you embossed and reversed the dots.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossing, the stamping, the layers and ribbons on both of them.
    Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cards are always so beautiful. I was looking forward to seeing your card and you didn't disappoint. But all of the designers are so talented. I REALLY like today's reveal and the cards you all are making. Your card was just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.