The Craft's Meow - May Release Previews Day 3

Sunday, May 19, 2013


Welcome to day 3 of The Craft's Meow May release previews. Today the team are previewing the stamp set - Side by Side designed by Karen Baker. This set includes thirteen sentiment elements and three fabulous flower motifs. My first card also includes the humming bird from yesterday's set Wildflowers.


I had so much fun stamping these flowers, I colored them with Distress Markers and cut them out. I love this beautiful sentiment.


I just had to add the hummingbird from the Wildflowers set, I just love how it brings the whole scene to life.


For my second card I used the same flower stamps from Side by Side but used them to create a patterned paper.


I used Mowed Lawn Distress Ink to stamp the flowers and colored with Distress Markers.


I die cut a label and used the negative from the remaining patterned paper that I created. I used foam pads to add dimension and I added my sentiment to the center.


Remember to leave a comment to be in with a chance of winning a stamp set, the deadline to leave comments is 9pm PST. Don't forget to visit The Craft's Meow blog to see all the fabulous creations from the rest of the design team. I'll be back tomorrow with another card for day 4 of previews!


8 comments

  1. Such wonderful cards Clare! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your first card is stunning. I really like how you used the space of the card so that it is balanced, and draws the eye from the flowers to the bird and to the sentiment. Your colors are just amazing. The card is flat out beautiful. I'm running out of room, so I'll just say your second card is glorious. Very well done Madame Artiste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Love the colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your first card, Clare! Beautiful complimentary colors and amazing fussy-cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are really pretty. Love how you layered the flowers on the first one. They are colored beautifully. I enjoyed your stamping and coloring on the second card and especially like the window effect you created.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outstanding cards - love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards. I really like this set.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.