The Craft's Meow - May Release Previews Day 4

Monday, May 20, 2013


Welcome to day 4 of The Craft's Meow May release previews. Today the team are previewing the stamp set - Let's Face It by NinaB Designs. This is such a fun set, it's packed full of great mix and match elements. There's this lovely lady, with lots of different glasses to choose from, there's also masculine options too, as well as speech and thought bubbles not to mention all 11 sentiments!


I paper pieced the scarf with some patterned paper and to add some shimmer I heat embossed her glasses with gold embossing powder! I love how you can personalize each face, I colored my lady with Disress Markers. The saddle stitch grosgrain ribbon is from Craft Fairy.


Remember to leave a comment to be in with a chance of winning a stamp set, the deadline to leave comments is 9pm PST. Don't forget to visit The Craft's Meow blog to see all the fabulous creations from the rest of the design team. I'll be back tomorrow with another card or two for the new release blog hop! See you then! : )


3 comments

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.