CASE Study #145

Thursday, June 13, 2013


It's week two at CASE Study with Lisa Spangler as our muse. Check out Lisa's awesome card this week.


I CASEd the basic layout, textured background and color combo. My card started out more creamy but I got carried away with the Scattered Straw Distress Ink and it turned out more golden!


For the background I embossed some Core Essentials Neutrals cardstock from Core'dinations using the Poppy embossing folder by Anna Griffin and inked it with Antique Linen and Scattered Straw Distress Inks. I love how the texture of the Core'dinations shows through.


The lovely sentiment is from Side by Side from The Craft's Meow stamped in Onyx Black and Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. The lace is from May Arts.


I used some more Core'dinations cardstock and Spellbinders Rose Creations die to make the flower. I distressed the edges by sanding the tips before assembling.


Don't forget to visit the CASE Study blog for some more inspiration. Thanks for dropping by today! : )

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Maureen Plut
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams
Jeanne Jachna 
Lynn Mangan (June Guest Designer)
Tasnim Ahmed
Maureen Merritt
Silke Ledlow

6 comments

  1. This is such a beautiful card - just love all of the different textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh swoon, Clare, this is a beautiful card! Just love that embossing folder and your rose is the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one gorgeous background, and one awesome paper flower! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, Clare! I love your textured background and the rose is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.