CASE Study #147

Thursday, June 27, 2013


It's our final week at CASE Study with Lisa Spangler as our muse, it's been a very inspiring month! Check out Lisa's vibrant card this week.


The fabulous mix of colors caught my eye, with the simple layout and sentiment, so I CASEd these elements. Instead of a geometric design I went for softer flourishes using the new Fancy Flourishes by Nina B Designs for The Craft's Meow. I used five different Distress Markers (Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Barn Door, Broken China and Peeled Paint) to color sections of the stamp before stamping.


I love the effect you get when you color stamps with Distress Markers, it's such a fun technique. The sentiment is from Chalkboard Birthday from The Craft's Meow.


Don't forget to check out the CASE Study blog and what my teammates have created for you this week! Thanks for dropping by today! : )



5 comments

  1. Stunning card!! I love the colos and pretty stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card! Totally love the colors and background design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that flourishes stamp. You did a great job with it. I am impressed by the second card as well. Love that woodgrain background and the mulit-colored triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mix of pretty colors on your swirly stamped background Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty Clare - the rainbow of colors is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.