Core'dinations and Couture Creations Blog Hop

Wednesday, June 26, 2013


Core'dinations are teaming up with Couture Creations all this week for a series of fun blog hops. SO there will be lots of inspiration from both design teams. For my first card I used cardstock from Core Essentials Brights and Neutrals from Core'dinations and Petal Pleasures embossing folder and Tatted Lace Doily Die from Couture Creations. I lightly sanded the surface to reveal the core.


I used just a section of the doily die creating a pretty border. Sentiment is from SRM Stickers, ribbon is from May Arts and bling is from Want2Scrap. For my second card I used cardstock from Core Essentials and Pastels from Core'dinations. I used Smooch embossing folder and Tatted Lace Doily Die from Couture Creations.


After embossing the cardstock I sanded it and inked the embossed surface with Memento Desert Sand. The sentiment is from SRM Stickers, ribbon is from May Arts and bling is from Want2Scrap. I really distressed the edges of my cardbase giving a linen look effect.

Ellen Sosnoski from the Core'dinations DT is also sharing creations today, so hop on over to her blog. Don't forget to visit the Core'dinations Blog and Couture Creations Blog, there are lots of prizes up for grabs!! I'll be back tomorrow with my CASE Study card. Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments

  1. Both your cards are just fabulous - wonderful job with the core!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a polished elegnace to both. the first bold, the second, soft and subtle! great job!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.