Crafter's Companion - Marianne Design

Saturday, June 15, 2013


This Sunday (16th June) at 12 noon GMT on Create and Craft TV, Leann Chivers from Crafter's Companion will be bringing you some fabulous products from Marianne Design. Here are just a couple of samples I made for the show. I really love these Romantic Vintage stamps, the patterned paper, swirl dies and printed ribbon are all from Marianne Design.


It's not often I get to indulge in full on vintage images but I really loved these sweet images, I used Distress Markers to color them, keeping the colors vibrant but still with a vintage feel. The cardstock is from Core'dinations.


I loved the intricacy of these dies. The vintage style lace and dress charm are also by Marianne Design.


So, don't forget to tune in on Sunday the 16th of June at 12 noon GMT on Create and Craft TV and get a closer look at these fabulous products from Marianne Design. Have a great weekend!!



1 comment

  1. Stunning Clare, wonderful use of colour and beautifully embellished. your cards are always so beautifully designed. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.