Farewell Party SRM Stickers

Friday, June 28, 2013

Here's a sneak peek at part of my project for the Farewell Party for the current design team at SRM Stickers. I've had just the best time on this team, I have to say it is a wonderful team to be on, Susan is incredibly kind and generous! Congrats to the lucky new DT!! Here's part of my project for the Farewell Party.


I used one of the Clear Small Purses from SRM Stickers (these are one of my favorite containers!) and embossed with a Anna Griffin embossing folder. Then I used some acrylic paints to pick out the details. On the tag I used Sticker Sentiments - Thank You and Sticker Stitches from SRM Stickers and some Core'dinations cardstock.


You'll have to pop on over to the SRM Stickers Blog to see my matching card along with the rest of the fabulous creations from my teammates! You'll still be seeing lots of creations on my blog using SRM Stickers, Susan gave us enough stickers to last a lifetime!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.