The Craft's Meow June Blog Hop

Friday, June 7, 2013


Welcome to The Craft's Meow June Blog Hop, this month the theme is Masculine. I used two great sets from The Craft's Meow - Let's Face It and Geometric Foundations. I love stamping my backgrounds so I used some of the glasses stamps from Let's Face It to make a patterned background.


I used Memento Bahama Blue, Tangelo and Impress Lemon Yellow Inks. The sentiment and speech bubble are also from Let's Face It. The square pattern is from Geometric Foundations. I also added some Mandarin Twine from SRM Stickers. Cardstock is from Core Essentials Brights from Core'dinations.


Next up on the hop is Deborah Nolan. Don't forget there's a prize (a stamp set of your choice) up for grabs for one lucky commenter, so to be in with a chance leave a comment on each of the DT's blogs and on The Craft's Meow store blog. You have until Sunday June 9th 11:59EST to leave your comment. Enjoy the rest of the hop! Here are the stamp sets from The Craft's Meow that I used on my card today.





34 comments

  1. What a great card! I LOVE it! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stamping, wonderful sentiment too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the repeated glasses and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clare, your card is so much fun, I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lets face it stamp set is such fun. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Love all the different colors of the glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun use of these sets Claire! I love those glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really great job on placement of those background stamps! Mine would NEVER come out that even. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this card! LOVE IT! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your color choices! This is a fantastic card, Clare! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card, I love the eyeglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome stamping. love the color choices and the twine to separate the designs, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card. Love the sentiment you used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice...love the repeated eyeglasses background!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How sweet--love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun and colorful, I like your card, and the sentiment is perfect. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Colorful and full of fun - love your stamped background and the geometric design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The way I SEE it, this is a super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW, Cool spectacles and geometric background!

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a fun and trendy card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the repeated images! Love it!
    {hugs}
    Indy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the stamping you did on this card. The ink colors you chose are great and I love the popped sentiment. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card, loving your stamped background :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a fun card! Love all the glasses and the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super fun card Clare! I love all of the different colored glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  26. what a fun card background! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute design. I like the geometrics.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute way to use the stamp, thank you for sharing. Josie

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.