The Craft's Meow June Release Blog Hop

Friday, June 21, 2013


Welcome to The Craft's Meow June release blog hop! Four fabulous new sets are now available in The Craft's Meow store, they include - Beautiful Rose, Kindred Spirits, Sweet Memories and Fancy Flourishes (June free gift with $50 purchase). You should have arrived here from Angi's blog but if you got lost anywhere along the way just visit the TCM blog for the full list of participants. For my first card I used the new Kindred Spirits stamp set to stamp a bright and cheery background paper.


I used Distress Inks (Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Picked Raspberry, Ripe Persimmon and Salty Ocean) to stamp the background. The sentiment is also from the new Kindred Spirit stamp set. The Pink Sorbet Twine is from SRM Stickers and the blue cardstock is from Core'dinations Brights collection. For my second card I used the new Fancy Flourishes stamp set.


I love all the little elements in this set, this was so much fun to stamp, I used Distress Inks (Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry and Tumbled Glass) again and the sentiment is from the same set, colored with Tumbled Glass Distress Marker. The yellow cardstock is from Core'dinations Brights collection.


To add a little sparkle to the flourish I popped on some hot pick gems. Next up on the hop is the talented Deborah. Don't forget to leave a comment on each of the DT's blogs and on the TCM blog to be eligible to WIN all 4 new sets from the June release. The deadline to comment is 8:00pm PDT, Sunday June 23rd. Thanks for dropping by and enjoy the rest of the hop!


35 comments

  1. Both cards are stunning, love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! So beautifully stamped and elegant...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your cards are bright and happy :) love the colors you chose. These stamps look amazing. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I am LOVING your BEAUITIFUL Cards for today!! Such a Great Designs, but the Flourish one is my Favorite!! I LOVE the colors!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blooms are so bright and cheery, but it's the flourish that's really growing on me. Love the multi-colored image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. both cards are beautiful,very colorful and loved the flourishes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry if I have repeated comments but my internet it a little funny tonight. Too much unseasonal rain is playing havoc with the copper lines in the ground I suspect. Anyway I think your cards are great. I especially love the bright background you have produced with the kindred spirits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Clare, your cards are beautiful! I love the bright colors! Loving the new stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards. Love the bright cheerful colors and I love the new stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Pretty card!Love the colors,so bright!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty cards. Love the bright, happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your colorful cards Clare! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty and colorful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cards are lovely. Love the paper choice in the first card and the flourish stamping in the second. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your bright cheerful colors! Love that pansy stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such bright and vibrant cards - they make me smile!! Love that beautiful flourish stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all of the gorgeous colors you used, Clare!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So very bright and lively! The colors you used are wonderful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great job on your cards. I like that you used Distress Inks to stamp your backgrounds...they are so beautiful. Great flowers and flourishes.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both of your cards are wonderful.
    Love your wonderfully happy colors and the beads.
    D~ dmcardmaker (AOL)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness!! These are absolutely breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such gorgeous background stamping. Love the colors you chose!!! Beautiful cards. Can't choose which one I love more.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful use of the different stamps...I love the flourishes on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the colorful cards.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fantastic cards. Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful stamping...I thought that was patterned paper at first glance. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love how the stamps are framing the side of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely and bright. Fabulous card. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful cards! Love the Cherished friend card, beautiful colors and stamping!! Also love the gems on the second card. Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love both your cards. Great stamp sets too.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful cards. The background stamping is amazing. Wonderful color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love your second card: those flourishes are just so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lovely cards. I like how you combined the Fancy Flourish stamps to create a beautiful composite design.
    Tien

    ReplyDelete
  34. What gorgeous bright colours on these cards! They have given me a little lift from dreary winter here in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the colors on both cards. It's fun to make your own design by your color choices and placement of stamps. These new stamp set would make it easy to create something beautiful very quickly.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.