The Craft's Meow - June Release Previews Day 1

Monday, June 17, 2013


Welcome to day 1 of The Craft's Meow June release previews. Today the DT are previewing the stamp set - Beautiful Rose by Nina B Designs. I really love this set, the roses are just gorgeous. The bee stamp is from the previously released Happiness Is stamp set and the flourish is a peek of another set.


I repeat stamped the roses three times and did a little fussy cutting. I really love to use Distress Markers to color stamps now, here I used Mustard Seed, Scattered Straw and Dried Marmalade for the roses and Crushed Olive and Peeled Paint for the foliage.


Along with the fabulous stem roses stamp there are three sentiment stamps, a large label stamp and circle label rose stamp in this set. The background I embossed using Anna Griffin embossing folders.


I used the larger label for my second card, again colored with Distress Markers, I stamped the label twice so I could cut out the beautiful rose and layer it up. I love the touch of dimension it adds.


I used another Anna Griffin embossing folder, some Core'dinations cardstock and created an ombre effect with some Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. The pink satin ribbon is from Craft Fairy.


Remember to leave a comment on the TCM blog to be in with a chance of winning a stamp set, the deadline to leave a comment is 8pm PDT. Don't forget to visit The Craft's Meow Blog to see all the fabulous creations from the rest of the design team. I'll be back tomorrow for day 2 of previews!




4 comments

  1. Clare, beautiful cards. Love all your detailing and layers. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!Love the roses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Clare! So, so beautuful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossing and all those roses.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.