The Craft's Meow - June Release Previews Day 2

Tuesday, June 18, 2013


Welcome to day 2 of The Craft's Meow June release previews. Today the DT are previewing another fabulous floral set - Kindred Spirits designed by Karen Baker. I love these sweet flowers, I think they're violets, maybe pansies, they're heaps of fun to stamp with anyway! They're step stamps and I love the detail it adds to the finished flowers.


I used chalk ink for the lavender part and I used Distress Markers to stamp the rest. I added some Tumbled Glass around the outside of the flowers and added some water with a brush for a soft watercolor effect.


There are 6 sentiments in this set and I really love the font Karen used. Remember to leave a comment on The Craft's Meow Blog to be in with a chance of winning a stamp set, the deadline to comment is 8pm PDT. Don't forget to check out what the rest of the team created. Thanks for dropping by, I'll be back tomorrow for day 3 of previews!


4 comments

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.