The Craft's Meow - June Release Previews Day 4

Thursday, June 20, 2013


If you're here for my CASE Study card then scroll down to the next post. Welcome to day 4 of The Craft's Meow June release previews. Tomorrow is release day and all four fabulous new sets will be available in the store. Today the DT are looking at Fancy Flourishes, this set is the June FREE GIFT with $50 purchase.


I love the flourishes in this set, there are lots of little add on elements too. Here I stamped it using Mowed Lawn Distress Ink and added a few sequins.


There are two sentiments in this set, Thanks and Hello. The font is just perfect, nice to have a sentiment I can color in too, I don't think I have too many of those. The Caribbean Twine is from SRM Stickers.


Remember to leave a comment on The Craft's Meow Blog to be in with a chance of winning a stamp set, the deadline to comment is 8pm PDT. Don't forget to check out what the rest of the team created. Thanks for dropping by, I'll be back tomorrow for the June release DT blog hop.


5 comments

  1. Beautiful card Clare, love the padded flower. Gorgeous layout and design too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love that flourish stamp. It creates such a beautiful pathway to attach delicate little embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. love that puff flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the puffy yellow flower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am LOVING this card! The flourish with the sequins is perfect with the puffy flower for this Thanks card!!! LOVE it and the colors used! The stamp sets are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.