CASE Study #148

Thursday, July 4, 2013


This is going to be a quick post, I'm sick and I really don't want to be in front of a computer. It's July and we have a brand new muse at CASE Study, it's Jocelyn Olson, I just love her creations! Check out her inspiration card this week.


Inspired by the multiple colors I did a little background stamping with Distress Inks and some feather stamps Fancy Feathers from Clearly Besotted Stamps.


I love the detail in these stamps and the great thing is there's also a matching set of feather dies! Can't wait to try them out! The beautiful sentiment is from the same set. The spotted cardstock is from Tillie Dot from Core'dinations.


I'm gonna go now, this is a scheduled post (writing this the night before) and I NEED to go to bed. I think too many late nights (crafting!) have caught up with me. I just need to evict the house bunny (Cheeky) from my craft room now, he loves it in here! Ok, don't forget to check out my team mates creations below. Hopefully I'll be back on form again soon.


3 comments

  1. Claire those feathers are just fantastic! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Clare! Love the delicate feathers in this color scheme :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.