CASE Study #150

Thursday, July 18, 2013


Hello! It's week three already with Jocelyn Olson as our muse at CASE Study. Check out Jocelyn's vibrant card this week! It's fabulous!


Ok, I interpreted certain elements in this card, the overlapping teardrop shapes I represented as feathers and I went for pastel versions of the colors.


I love these gorgeous feathers!! I used Fancy Feathers from Clearly Besotted Stamps, there are some really great feather stamps on the market right now but I just love that these feather stamps have matching dies - Fancy Feathers Die Collection! I really love that peacock feather!!! Here I stamped them onto vellum using VersaMark then heat embossed (gently) in white. Then I inked them using Distress Inks (Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry and Salty Ocean).


The sentiment is a sneak preview from the upcoming July release at The Craft's Meow, it from the new Circle It stamp set. We'll be previewing it on Saturday!


Don't forget to visit the CASE Study blog and check out what the rest of the design team have created!  

Tracey McNeely (July Guest Designer) 

Oh yes and just a little reminder that CASE Study will be turning 3 at the beginning of August and we're having a little celebration, should be lots of fun!! : )




5 comments

  1. This is super gorgeous!! I love the soft feel of your card, just blows me away! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! I sooooo love this. that white embossing on the colored cs with the feathers is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! The colors are so soft and the overlapping feathers is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the way you embossed the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an incredible card, I love it Clare! x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.