Combining sentiments

Monday, July 29, 2013


Just popping in with one of the cards I had on The Craft' Meow blog yesterday on combining sentiments. I love combining sentiments from different stamp sets to make something new.


I'm totally in love with the new Circle It stamp sets, I just love the font!! Here I combined it with a sentiment from Vintage Clocks. The Mandarin twine is from SRM Stickers.


The flowers from Happiness Is I stamped onto some patterned paper from Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Collection from American Crafts. I added some subtle shading using Distress Markers - Scattered Straw, Mustard seed on the flower and Bundled Sage on the leaves.  Pop on over to The Craft's Meow blog to see my second card on combining sentiments. Thanks for stopping by! : )

Just a little update on my new stamp designs, which I'm so excited about. I'm going to have three stamp sets released in the August release with The Craft's Meow, I can't wait to share them with you, but I have to!! I really hope you love them! : )


4 comments

  1. WOW, Clare! Amazing and beautiful as always! Love the designpaper and the gorgeous combination of lace and twine - it's PERFECTION.

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the color scheme :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Love the papers. I love to combo sentiments.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
    Join me for a Just Because Linky Party on August 1st.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.